I started the Full-Time Wedding Photography business in Lancaster 2002. Over the last 16 years, I have photographed 300 beautiful weddings everyone has been very different and that keeps our approach fresh and exciting.
My style of Wedding Photography is a combination of Creative, natural and fun! Couples do seem to like my Photoshop treatment I apply to some of my images in an an attempt to win awards, and more than just a standard WEDDING IMAGE.
Some facts about Martin
- I teach Photography & PhotoShop at Wigan & Leigh College evening classe
- I hold a BA (Hons) Photography & Digital Imaging 2:1 Reading College and Art & Design/ HND Blackpool College.
- Debbie and myself have 2 lovely children – Dominic 6 Years old & Jemma 4
- I have worked on Cruiseships as a Photographer
- I am a Gold award winning photographer with the SWPP
Where are you based?
Martin Crombie Photography, 81 Churchfield, Shevington, Wigan, WN6 8BE
Tel: 07952 927356